Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Chevron it

 

I'm trying to channel my inner Audrey Hepburn here. All items are from Salvation Army down to the shoes. Unfortunately, the turquoise necklace I'm wearing does not show up well in these photos. The top is from a brand called Gianni with which I am unfamiliar. I'm pretty sure this top came right from the 70s and turned up just in time for the return of this chevron trend. It was $3.25 and I wear it all the time. The pants were $5.25, originally from the The Limited. The shoes were an amazing find. I am pretty sure they are brand new based on there being pretty much no wear or tear on them and that they smell like new leather rather than feet. I know...the idea of second hand shoes is pretty questionable, but these seem like they've never touched anyone's feet. Why someone would buy a pair of Cole Haan shoes and donate them nearly new is beyond me. But, because of that I got them from $8.99 and can break them in myself. It looks like these shoes are on sale at Neiman Marcus if you want them for yourself at $60.00.  Or there are lots for sale on Ebay. What is your best recent find? Comment below.

Total Price: $17.49 including shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment